The Transonic is the culmination of years of aero engineering in the A2 Wind Tunnel. It is the epitome of all knowledge gained and lessons learned channeled into an aero road bike that is a no-compromise machine built for the pursuit of speed with control and achieved through optimum stiffness and stable steering geometry. The Transonic slips through the wind while putting every watt of power you generate to the ground to get you to the line first.
- Designed using Computational Fluid Dynamics in conjunction with wind-tunnel testing to create a class-leading aerodynamic frame.
- Direct-mount front and rear brakes remove the excess material of a carrier plate, allowing for better frame integration, improved aerodynamics and increased brake stiffness and control.
- Headtube angle and fork offset were carefully chosen to be within the optimal range of trail adjusted throughout the size range to ensure stable steering and confidence-inspiring handling.
- Asymmetrical, oversized Energy Transfer Chainstays (ETC) offset drivetrain-induced torque by maintaining lateral stiffness and displacing power more evenly through the frame.
- Internal cable routing for mechanical and Di2 systems including an internal Di2 battery integrated into the seat post.
- Integrated chain watcher ensures smooth shifts without the risk of dropping the chain to the inside of the crank.
XXS (46cm), XS (49cm), S (52cm), M (54cm), L (56cm), XL (58cm), XXL (61cm)
SATIN CARBON / RED
C10 ultra high-modulus carbon, integrated head tube w/ 1 1/2" lower, PF30 BB, double water bottle mounts, oversized chainstays w/ replaceable hanger
FC-330 carbon monocoque w/ tapered carbon steerer
New Shimano Dura-Ace, 52/36T
Praxis conversion bottom bracket
New Shimano Dura-Ace, braze-on mount
New Shimano Dura-Ace, 11-speed
New Shimano Dura-Ace, STI, 11-speed
New Shimano Dura-Ace, 11-28T, 11-speed
New Shimano Dura-Ace, 11-speed w/ QuickLink
Oval Concepts 950 F, 700c 18/24H aero carbon-alloy rims
Vittoria Rubino Pro, 700 x 25cc, 150 tpi, folding
New Shimano Dura-Ace direct-mount
New Shimano Dura-Ace
FSA, 1 1/8" upper - 1 1/2" lower, integrated w/ carbon top cover
Oval Concepts 910 Ergo, carbon, 31.8mm clamp, 133mm drop, 4° sweep
Oval Concepts 707, 3D-forged 6061 stem body, +/-7°
Oval Concepts 300 bar tape, suede
Oval Concepts 734 with pressure relief zone, cromo rail
Transonic aero carbon, 300mm (46-52cm), 350mm (54-61cm)
16.00 lbs. / 7.26 kg.