ABOUT NORCOM STRAIGHT
The Norcom Straight was launched under the mantra: Fit Comes First. It was developed in the A2 Wind Tunnel to be one of the fastest bikes in the world. But more importantly, it was designed to offer more positioning options than any other superbike on the market. Fuji believes that the more adjustability available, the more easily riders are able to dial-in their best, most aerodynamic position that doesn't constrict their lungs or compromise their hip flexors, allows them to find their optimal level of comfort and, therefore, increases their efficiency and speed. Add to that ease of maintenance and assembly/disassembly and the Norcom Straight is the obvious choice for your next tri or TT bike.
- C10 high-modulus carbon frame with RIB technology, a reinforcing rib that runs the length of the oversized downtube and fork blades, amplifying stiffness in the frame and fork for razor-sharp steering precision and exceptional power transfer
- The stem is integrated into a pocket in the frame which offers superior aerodynamics, while also offering 135mm of height adjustability though the use of different stems and risers.
- 3D-forged Oval Concepts stem comes in six lengths and two rise options allowing for a total of 24 possible stem positions.
- Integrated 400mm seat post offers 180mm of adjustable seat height and 70mm in fore/aft movement, which equates to a range of effective seat tube angles from 74° to 81°
- TTV brakes positioned at the rear of the fork on the trailing edge of the airfoil improve aerodynamics, producing 18% less drag than front-mounted designs
- Horizontally-adjustable vertical dropouts allow for easy rear wheel changes.
- All Norcom Straight models and frames come equipped to accept either mechanical or electronic shifting systems.
S (49cm), M (51cm), L (53cm), XL (55cm), XXL (57cm)
SATIN CARBON / RED
C10 ultra high-modulus aero carbon tubing, integrated seat clamp, integrated head tube, water bottle mount, aero stays w/ chainstay-mounted brake, vertical dropout w/ wheel-position adjustment
FC-330 carbon aero monocoque w/ 1 1/8" carbon steerer, integrated airfoil brakes
SRAM RED 22 carbon, 52/36T
SRAM RED, BB86, ceramic bearing
SRAM RED eTAP, braze-on mount
SRAM RED eTAP, 11-speed
SRAM RED eTAP, TT blips
SRAM RED PowerDome, 11-28T, 11-speed
KMC X11SL Ni-Ti plated, 11-speed
Oval Concepts 980, 700c 16/20H aero carbon rims
Vittoria Open Corsa CX, 700 x 23, 320 tpi, folding
TRP aero TTV
Oval 750 TT brake levers, forged alloy body & lever
FSA, 1 1/8" press fit top, integrated bottom bearing
Oval Concepts 960, integrated carbon base bar w/ S-bend carbon extensions
Oval Concepts 760 Aero, forged 7050 stem body, aero faceplate cover, +/-8°
Oval Concepts 300 bar tape, suede
Oval Concepts 900T Tri, Dual Zone with synthetic cover, carbon rail
Oval Concepts, aero carbon, multi-position
18.46 lbs. / 8.38 kg.