The Reveal is a capable trail bike ready to rip into more technical and challenging singletrack. 27.5“ wheels and 140mm of travel soak up rough trail and keep the bike balanced when the tires leave the dirt. The single-pivot suspension design is easy to set up and requires minimal maintenance letting you spend less time in the workshop and more time on the trail.
- Lightweight A2-SL aluminum frame.
- 140mm of travel front and rear delivers a smooth ride over rough trails.
- Single-pivot suspension design with sealed cartridge bearings is lightweight, easy to set up and requires minimal maintenance.
- Proven Shimano components on all models.
- Disc brakes provide increased stopping power in all conditions.
- Dropper seatpost compatible.
S (15"), M (17"), L (19"), XL (21")
Satin Black w/ Orange
Fuji A2-SL custom-butted alloy front triangle w/ PowerCurve down tube, tapered 1 1/8" - 1.5" head tube, oversized seat tube, Fuji A1-SL alloy rear triangle, post disc mount and replaceable hanger, sealed cartridge bearing pivot, 140mm travel
SR Suntour SF15-Epixon-TR-LOR-DS w/ tapered alloy steerer, 15mm thru axle, 140mm Travel
Manitou Radium Comp
Shimano Tourney, 42/34/24
VP-BC73, sealed cartridge bearing
Shimano Altus, 34.9mm
Shimano Acera, 8-speed
Shimano Altus, Rapid Fire, 8-speed
Shimano HG31, 11-34T, 8-speed
KMC HV700, 8-speed
Vera Terra DPD16 rim 32h, Formula DC-51 front, DC-22 rear disc hubs, stainless black spokes
Schwalbe Tough Tom, K-Guard, 27.5" X 2.25", 50tpi
Tektro M280, mechanical disc, 180/160mm rotors
Tektro RS360A, Alloy Lever
FSA NO. 42B, 1 1/8" - 1.5", caged bearings
Oval Concepts riser bar, 6061 alloy, 15mm rise, 9° sweep, 31.8mm clamp
Oval Concepts 600AM, 3D-forged 6061 stem body, 0°
Oval Concepts 200, single density Kraton
Oval Concepts Sport, steel rail
Oval Concepts, 6061 alloy, 30.9mm diameter
14.65kg / 32.23lbs