The ELITE line is the successor of the TRIAD's testing designs from the wind tunnel. It employs SFT2 Super Flow Tube Technology in which the fork, down tube and seat stay cross sections are oriented to the direction the wind flows across the bike. For a perfect fit it features an AERUS precision sliding position seat post, shorter top tube and taller head tube design to open up your hip angle and create more efficiency for the run. For the ultimate in speed and performance, the ELITE EX is equipped with Shimano Ultegra components, Vision Metron TT crankset and Aerus Quantum SL-50 carbon wheels.
- Frameset: BLUE-TECH High Modulus T-800 UD Carbon Fiber
- Wheels: Aerus 50 Clincher UD Carbon & Tubeless Ready 700c x28c Rim: 50mm
- Tires: Hutchinson Equinox 2 700Cx25C
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11 Speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11 Speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11 Speed
- Crankset FSA Metron TT BB386, 53-39
- Cassette: Shimano 6800 11-25, 11 Speed
- Brakes: FSA Vision Aero Center Pull
- Brake Levers: Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11 Speed
- Chain: KMC X11, 11 Speed
- Seatpost: Aerus Slide Adjustment Position
- Saddle ISM PN1.1
- Stem: Aerus FA-Aero
- Extras: Profile Design Bento Box ATTK Unit
Elite now incorporates the Profile Design Bento Box as part of the bike build. Aerodynamic integrated seatpost has the fully slidable adjustability to 4cm forward and 4cm backward. The ISM PN1.1 saddle is a perfect match for the race against time.
Vision TRiMax Carbon Si J-Bend is the perfect match for the Elite. Fully adjustable height and angle with pre-adjustable elbow pad set.
Elite incorporates the aerodynamics without sacrificing performance. Center pull FSA brakes are hidden inside the Aero Cone.